Banner Ad 1

Subs in the celler - Church fund raiser

Canada, Province of Ontario Local Chapter

Postby yellowdog » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:16 pm

First of all, welcome Kent ,to the SubCommittee!
This is an invite to all the people we talked to at the Big Show in TO.
Saturday November 27 the Ontario Sub Club will be sailing indoors at St. Paul's United Church in Dundas, Ont. Doors open at 10 Am. This is a fund raiser for the Church and they will be selling food for most of the day. And we will be sailing alot. The pool is put up, I belive, bythe Golden Triangle Boat Club. We sail with them alot.
So for all of you that can't wait for spring, stop on by and say hi!
Later,Dan
yellowdog

Postby yellowdog » Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:22 am

We had a good meet at Dundas last Saturday. Us old guys got to talk about what's going on with boats and things and we got to meet some new people.
So, welcome aboard Karl to both the Ontario Sub Club and the SubCommittee! I know we will be seeing a lot of you. And thanks for stopping by Kevin Mc, I hope you can also come again and hang out.
Doug Badgley, Bruce Martin, Bob Cowan ,Helmut Sodtke,and Brad all had their boats in the water several times to the delight of everyone. Sorry, and Joe. The people get a real kick every time Helmut fires his fish at some unlucky target!
I would like to thank our outgoing President, Doug Badgley, for all the work you have done to make our club a great place to spend time with. You have helped me so much the past three years. Thank you.
And to our new President, Ted Scrivens, welcome aboard.
Well thats all for now, but keep watching this board for news and stuff.
Later, Dan
yellowdog

Return to SubComON