Banner Ad 1

Anyone interested in buying the Merriman-built RTR Vanguard?

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Anyone interested in buying the Merriman-built RTR Vanguard?

Postby eckloss » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:13 am

Hi all

I hate to even consider it, but I've hit on some hard times, and need an influx of cash.

Wanted to see if anyone might be interested in buying a complete, ready to run, 1/100 OTW Vanguard boat, built and beautifully detailed by David Merriman. If you've seen the Cabal reports, or have seen me with this boat in person, you know how stunning she really is.

I'd be selling everything with the boat: TX, receiver, batteries, electronics....everything. It's trimmed and ready to drop in the water and run.

The paint detail on this boat is simply amazing! All the tile work is detailed, as well as the top non skid deck, torpedo doors, escape hatches, etc.

This is THE boat that David worked on for over 3 years that led to a complete re-tooling of parts for OTW's kit.

Thinking of a price in the $2,300 range. Honestly, a steal for a huge, fully running boat of this quality and detail.

If you are seriously interested, give me a shout.

Thanks

Erich von Kloss
Wheeling, WV
eckloss
SubCommittee Member

Re: Anyone interested in buying the Merriman-built RTR Vanguard?

Postby eckloss » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 am

Shipping is included, fully insured, and very well packaged for guaranteed safe delivery.....or i will drive up to 300 miles to deliver or meet someone. Photos available upon request. Reasonable offers accepted. Contact me if interested.
eckloss
SubCommittee Member

Postby aubais30 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 am

Hello,

I'm french man and i would be interresed by your sub
but : what about delivery ?

Could you send me picture

aubais30@aliceadsl.fr

Thks

Bertrand
aubais30

Postby eckloss » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 am

I can arrange for delivery overseas, but you would need to pay the extra shipping charges. It could be quite expensive, but i can investigate. I will email you a series of photos later today.
eckloss
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubSwap