Banner Ad 1

SOLD Deboer 80 inch Seaview for sale

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

SOLD Deboer 80 inch Seaview for sale

Postby dkhillier » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:25 pm

My "to do" list is just too long. I have a Deboer Hulls Seaview that needs a new home.

What's included:
complete Seaview hull kit (hull, upper deck, sail, sail planes, linkages, stern fins, stern turbine tubes, 2 scopes, 3 deck hatches, mini sub bay doors.

I had the structural option added to the hull. This is brass rod and lexan bulkheads in uppper and lower hull parts. The turnbine tubes and flying sub bay were bonded by Denis in a nig. Included is the pressure hull for forward observation area with mounting hardware; the running hardware kit, including rudders, linkages, stufing boxes, shafts props (I bought a better set of props). The stern fins are prewired for lighting.

I am passing on a 1/60 Tsukuda FS kit, unbuilt (very close to Seview's 1/64 scale) & a full set of Richard Knoworski's excellent 192 scale Seaview drwaing set. A copy of Fred Barr's Seaview Technical Manual and a copy of Scale Ship Modeler Apr/May 1988 with featured Deboer's original one of Seaview model.

There is some minor work started on the hull. I opened up the forward light locations and opened up 5 limber holes on the upper casing. The hull is excellent (new) condition.

Asking $1200 plus shipping. Kindly contact me at dkhillier@yahoo.com if interested.
I tried to add photos of all the items that are included, but the link was always broken for some reason. Photos can be forward.
Thanks Duane H 0233
dkhillier

Seaview has been spoken for

Postby dkhillier » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:49 pm

The Seaview has been sold.

Duane H
dkhillier

Postby junglelord » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Lucky son of a gun.
:D
Some day
:cry:
junglelord

Re: SOLD Deboer 80 inch Seaview for sale

Postby junglelord » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm

If this item, or another 80" ever comes available, I am eagerly looking forward to making a transaction some day in the future.
I have contacted Dennis and he can send me one no problem. I thought it would be cool if I could save a few hundred dollars like on this transaction.
New from Dennis it's $1600.
I am very happy to see the wonderful deal someone got on this item.
Cheers.
If you feel overwealmed, I would love to take it....lol, like thats going to happen.
:lol:
But since I am going in that direction myself, come hell or high water, I would love to see a thread if possible from the new owner on his work with this monster.

In the event one does not pop up, I will get one from Dennis and look forward to any support I could get from Rick Teskey and other pros.

I got my order for my Big Dave 40 inch Moebius Seaview RCABS unit, finally.
Thats for my granddaughter.
:D

Thanks so much.
Dean
junglelord

Return to SubSwap