Banner Ad 1

My old Kilo for sale

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

My old Kilo for sale

Postby U812 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:58 pm

This was one of my first boats. Times are bad and I'm selling it. Wish I didn't have too.

The WTC is a little rough around the edges but working fine. You will need a RX and ESC for the boat. I have never used a APC on her and she's always been very smooth running.

It uses a 3s li-poly battery that comes with the boat. It also has a 12 volt Maxon motor in it I got from BD. It comes with the custom prop BD made for me.

550.00 or best offer.

Steve

U812

Postby U812 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:21 pm

450 or best offer.

Still for sale. This boat is best to be sold to a person with experience with an RCABS WTC.

I should have pointed that out before. I've had a lot of folks asking if they could run this boat while they learn more. Maybe. But you have to know procedure.

Also it is 1/144 Trumpeter Kilo.

Thanks guys,

U812
U812

Postby bob_eissler » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Steve,

I am thinking about it. Still not divorced but she is finally moving out of the house this weekend after 15 mo. after filing. Trying to decide whether I can hide it. She wants half of my toys now.

Bob
Bob
bob_eissler
SubCommittee Member

Postby U812 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Bob I wish you all the best with that. My first wife was a right cow keepers daughter but the second was the charm of my life. Keep the chin up.

Steve
U812

Postby U812 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:24 am

Ok 300 and you pay shipping or best offer. Need to unload her guys. Got some bills to pay. Thanks/

Steve
U812

Postby expfcwintergreen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:26 am

U812 wrote:Bob I wish you all the best with that. My first wife was a right cow keepers daughter but the second was the charm of my life. Keep the chin up.

Steve

Not to hijack Steve's thread, but I second that sentiment! Keep the boats away from her, I lost my ALBACORE that way... :shock:
expfcwintergreen

Postby U812 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Sold guys. Thanks.

Steve
U812

Return to SubSwap