Banner Ad 1

SWM 1/96 Blueback -SOLD

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

SWM 1/96 Blueback -SOLD

Postby Wheelerdealer » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:18 am

Triming the fleet to make way for new additions. I am selling my SWM USS Blueback 1/96 scale fully functioning and trimmed static dive sub. She has a fibreglass hull and resin sail and comes complete with a WTC and gas ballast system. ( 6ch Futaba RX (40MHz), 3 full sized Futaba servos, ESC, motor and 7.2v battery (use your own TX and crystals). LOA is around 28” and about 2.5kg, so a nice portable size. She is very manoeuvrable with a tight turning diameter of about 4-5 feet, well built and painted with no vices. A full charge of gas gives about 8-10 dive/surface cycles, but I have ballasted her such that if your ever out of the gas the sub is lighter than neutral buoyancy and functions as a dynamic diver using the rear planes to dive. - SOLD

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q191/Wheelerdealers/?action=view&current=MVI_4639.flv

Last edited by Wheelerdealer on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ramesh
www.rcmodelsubmarines.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------
Whaddya mean, I need a license to do that?!
Wheelerdealer
SubCommittee Member

Postby Wheelerdealer » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Still available if anyone wants it £350 + postage. Thats about $585 at current exchange rates. I take Paypal but split charges.
Ramesh
www.rcmodelsubmarines.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------
Whaddya mean, I need a license to do that?!
Wheelerdealer
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubSwap