Banner Ad 1

1/48th Scale Type XXI Kits, Patterns, & Molds

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby ThorDesign » Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:49 pm

For Sale:

ThorDesign 1/48th Scale Type XXI Kits, Molds, and Patterns. This was originally the Doug Badgley kit. Sadly I have to part with it. I just do not have time to mess with any new kits any more. I have to lighten my load. I have made several improvements to the kit including new guns, Jeff LaRue manufactured photo etched detailed parts( The photo etched parts are purchased from Jeff LaRue who did the artwork and handles production. Jeff owns the rights to the photo ectch work), and plans. Includes all patterns, rubber molds, fiberglass molds. I have thousands of $$$ invested in the production of this kit. This is a great way to get started in the manufacturing of a fantastic kit. This kit is extremely accurate and is BY FAR the finest Type XXI anywhere. Make offer, if reasonable it is yours.

email me at matt@thordesign.com

Edited By ThorDesign on 1097842790
ThorDesign

Postby DELETED » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:53 pm

DELETED
DELETED

Postby ThorDesign » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:21 am

Peter,

If you are serious, please email me at [email]matt@thordesign.com.[/email] I have well over $6,000.00 invested in this kit. I am asking for a reasonable offer.

Matt
ThorDesign

Postby ThorDesign » Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:33 pm

The kit is sold! For all of you who inquired as to when the kit will be available, please forward the inquiries to Paul Crozier at [email]paul@warfish.com.[/email]

He is the proud new owner of the German WWII Type XXI kit in 1/48th and intends to put it into production quickly, which is what I wanted to happen with the kit. I just do not have time for this kit and it is a shame that such a beautiful kit is not out there on the market.

I will be working with Paul on the production of the kit. Paul is an outstanding craftsman, so you can count on top quality work!
ThorDesign

Return to SubSwap