Banner Ad 1

3 Sub hulls for sale

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby mspade » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:44 pm

I have three hull for sale,
1/96 scale Ben Franklin from Scale Shipyard untouched full hull kit with plans. Asking $200 for this one. 1 hull unknow origin of a Seehund with a brass conning tower and some appendages. Has a bayonet ring joining the aft portion of the hull to the rest of the hull.The hull has been worked on by the previous modeler and is a bit rough. This one will need alot of work and doesn't have the torpedo sponsons.Does have a large brass prop. asking $100.
1/48 scale S-boat EB design circa 1930's post safety refit. This is done in epoxy glass and includes a full conning tower. The master was scratch built by me and this is the only hull from it. The glass work is good but the lay up is thinner than most hulls. The model is in two halves split at the pressure hull center line. The model was heavily researced to fit the cut down skeg post refit prewar look. I have several photographs for the buyer and plans. i also worked up the masters for the apendages that can be molded to make resin parts from. The bottom hull half is fairly flexable but can be reinforced to stiiffen it. Asking $250 firm for this.
I also have a lage brass 7 blade prop made by Kieth Bender 3 1/2 dia. 1inch dia hub 1 1/2 long. asking $75. Will send photos of all on request. E-mail for info is mspade@bellsouth.net
mspade

Postby mspade » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:12 pm

All the sub hulls are sold. My thanks to all who showed interest. The large scale prop is still available. I't was originally made for a 1/48 scal permit. Asking $75

Matt Spade
mspade

Return to SubSwap