Banner Ad 1

For Sale:   Thor Permit Class Submarine Kit

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby DrDave » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:06 am

I am selling a 1/96 scale Thor Engineering Permit class hull kit with all parts, plans etc. The boat has been started and the top deck has been cut 2" from stern and a lip installed for the upper deck to attach to. A hidden forward hold down cap screw has been installed under the bow so you do not see it but it is easy to get to to detach the upper hull from the bottom part. The saddles from Thor have been installed and will fit a WTC 3.0 A propeller shaft bulkhead support is installed with oilite bearings installed in the support and the end of the sub. The hull, sail, and appendages are all cleaned, sanded and primed. All flood holes in bottom of hull have been #### out and squared and reactor cooling holes have been #### out and rounded. The kit will come with the Thor Plans, hull, and all the appendages as well as detail parts that cam with the kit. The Permit submarine cost 375.00 new plus 25.00 shipping . I will sell the kit for 340.00 plus 15.00 shipping. Make an offer !!! Will ship to US and Canada only Will accept paypal or MO. For any other information contact me at Drdv654@cs.com Dr Dave
DrDave

Postby TMSmalley » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:30 pm

Dr. Dave - I am wondering what naughty word you used where the #### is appearing in your message?! :D

Edited By TMSmalley on 1093548663
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby JWLaRue » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:06 pm

...me too! I had to take a look at the forum's list of naughty words and couldn't find any that fit into the context of the sentence! :(

-Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby Graydon » Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:03 am

I think DrDave "cut" out the holes in the hull. I think you can guess where he fat-fingered from there although I am not sure how he hit the n key by mistake. ???
Sincerely,
Graydon Stuckey
SC Member #2749
Fenton, MI
Graydon

Postby DrDave » Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:36 am

Wow!!! I am at a loss for what happened but with my typing one can never know ........ Maybe it is just as well we do not know Dr Dave
DrDave

Postby Boss subfixer » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:54 am

I usually blame mistakes on my cat walking across my keyboard.
Don Evans
SCM# 2733

Put your heart into it, well done is better than well said... Ben Franklin
Boss subfixer

Postby DrDave » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:56 am

Permit Submarine kit has been sold....... Thank you all for your offers Dr Dave ... Hope to see you all in San Francisco in September
DrDave

Return to SubSwap