Peter ZAK's type XXI - Some pics from him

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby ThorDesign » Thu May 27, 2004 9:22 pm

I am a retard for even taking part in this stupid thread
:p
ThorDesign

Postby JWLaRue » Thu May 27, 2004 9:29 pm

Jason,

You and I may not see eye to eye on a couple of things...which is fine, but you are way out of line with your statement and assumption about my motives for making my previous post.

I stand by my 7+ years of active support of the SubCommittee.

-Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby Nautilus » Thu May 27, 2004 9:33 pm

Listen this has all started over my retard mouth and thinking Matt you dont know me very well and I did apoliges to you to day, thought we were wright if not please check you email, what is going own right now is trul ashame!! I wish all would stop and let this go!! I was rong about Dave, Matt, and Lyel, I hope this publick apolige will satisfi every body and put this to rest !! Lyel build that Nautlius and use my masters any way you see fit! I am going to reproduce that boat, and I hope you do to!! If you need my help please call!! and I promise to help any body I can and Matt again I aploiges to you! lets all calm down and have fun with the toys we make guys THANKS BRIAN M> STARKES
Nautilus

Postby ThorDesign » Thu May 27, 2004 9:35 pm

Brian,

You and I are cool. No problem what so ever.

:D
ThorDesign

Postby Nautilus » Thu May 27, 2004 9:45 pm

Thank you Matt, please listen to me all you ,Jason skill is asome he maybe a newcomer,I was once and so were all of us, that man is my friend!! and was taken up for me wile I was writing him about hoh all this hasa worked out so please dont beat up on him he is a heck of a talent a good person we can all look forward to his product to ehance our crud !! BRIAN
Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Thu May 27, 2004 9:54 pm

Jeff your work is soild! you addvice is on the money! Your contrbution to SC has been outstanding and will be a hard act to follow. and again I look forward to hearing from you! And mabey being your friend as well!! BRIAN my home system is slow and I dont spell to good.
Nautilus

Postby Nautilus » Thu May 27, 2004 10:13 pm

Jason check your e mail it will explain everything I was writing you wile all this was going on and I realy aplogies to you, thank you!! your friend Brian
Nautilus

Postby safrole » Thu May 27, 2004 10:18 pm

Well, I kissed and made up with Lyle and Matt, so I pulled my posts down where I was getting indignant over nothing, really.

Jeff, apologies to you, too.

It's movie time with the missus now. I'll play with you boys later.
safrole

Previous

Return to SubSwap