Banner Ad 1

Needing a WTC for a Dumas Akula

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby Baghdad Buddy » Wed May 26, 2004 3:53 am

I am wantinig to build the Dumas Akula. It just looks too darn cute and the size is right. THe trick is I am wantinig it to be a static diver and not having the modification experiance yet I was wanting to know if anybody can build and sell a WTC. Yes I saw the posting about the mini-WTC for the Kilo. That really got me going. Being in Baghdad my resources are a little limitted. We actucally ahve a pool out back I can run this thing. Anybody out there have he time? :cool:
God loves old fools and ships named Arkansas!
Baghdad Buddy

Postby Nautilus » Wed May 26, 2004 4:53 am

Hope your keeping your head down over their, it is my work,the miny SCS Sub Cylinder System, will it work in the Dumas kit? Yea I dont see any reason it would not! I dont know what sise the kit is, but my SCS can be costom made to fit your hull, but the singel screw motor cap may be under powered for a larger model, keep in mind this is a two inch cylinder with a 180 motor,tork will play a roll in it`s drive, but a gear reduction should make it preform well, just a matter of foam and triming the boat right.Other motors and a gear reduction will follow soon! Thanks Look to SUBTECK for the SCS next month! Brian Starkes STARK MODELS
Nautilus

Return to SubSwap