Banner Ad 1

1/96 Ohio Sub For Sale - 1/96 Ohio Sub For Sale

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby Cylon11 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:12 pm

I have a 75% built Copeland Ohio class sub up for sale. It has the pressure hull, and ballast tank installed. All parts cam from Mike Shubar's business, the pressure hull has both the radio tray and the motor has been mounted to a reduction drive. The ballast tank has has the valve installed and sealed but I have not installed any linkage to it yet, nor have I completed the CO2 system so the model is surface only. I also have from Skip Assay an ADC and APC, the ADC is mounted in it's own enclosure in the bow. The outside has been painted and also installed is a 7 blade prop, and 7 channel radio. I just don't have the time due to military comitments over the past 2 years (Those of you in SUBCOMEAST will know) to finish this model to the degree that it should be. I am offering this up at a price of $900 US plus shipping. Most of the electrical hook-up's are made and sealed. This model has been in the water as a surface runner only. Pictures are available upon request, also I would like to try and keep this in the USA for shipping reasons. However best offer is best offer, if it happens to be in Australia, so be it! :)
Cylon11

Postby Cylon11 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:13 pm

Sorry I forgot my e-mail!!!
Cylon11@hotmail.com

Thanks
:(
Cylon11

Return to SubSwap