Banner Ad 1

For Sale:  32P -  "SS-1" Holland, Complete Submari

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby TKasinec » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:01 pm

Dimensions: 1/12 Scale, Length 53", Beam 10.25

This is a complete, untouched, submarine kit, still in its original box, requiring the usual main battery, speed control, APC and radio system to ready it for sea operations. This kit contains the optional factory built brass tail section. The tail section is a one piece unit made-up of pre-fab rudders and rear dive planes that simply bolts on to the stern of the boat hull. This ready built tail section was offered as an option by 32P for $525.00 and saves a lot of work in building the boat.

The gas ballast system in this boat is made up of one reservoir and two ballast tanks, servo operated. The drive system starts off with a Pittman motor (included) connected to a transmission reduction gear box (assembly required) ending with a custom made 3 blade brass propeller (included).

This would be a great project for the experienced submarine builder. Somebody that has some knowledge of how 32P gas ballast systems work would be a plus. The only draw back to the novice is the instruction manual, detailing the gas system building and operation, is missing. It was never shipped with the kit originally. 32P went out of business before the manual could be obtained. However, I think an experience builder could figure it all out by using the included main plan sheet and components parts list.

Back then, this complete kit with the optional pre-fab brass tail section and Pittman motor sold for $1,800.00 plus shipping. I am asking half price, $900.00 which includes the shipping cost within the 48 states.

Please e-mail me, or call, with any questions you may have at:

jkasinec@juno.com -or- (269) 323-3102 (Michigan)

Best Regards,
Tom Kasinec, SCM #1009
TKasinec

Return to SubSwap