Banner Ad 1

For Sale:   Multiplex Computer Radio 75 Mhz - Multiplex Computer Radio  75 mhz  MINT C

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Postby DrDave » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:49 pm

For Sale: I have a Multiplex Cockpit Radio from Multiiplex (Made in Germany) distributed in US. The radio was converted when new to 75 mhz surface frequency by Multiplex Technician. The radio has uniqe capabilities such as adjustable end points as welll as six model memory which will allow you to set up end points and rates for different boats and then when you want to use that particular boat you just put it number in the computer and all the setting for that boat are ready for that boat. This stops the problem with servo over travel and binding of servo rods. The radio is easy to program and comes with the instructions and the unused decal sheet. There is also accessoried that were purchased form multiplex that did not originally come with radio. It comes with Multiplex crystals 75 mhz surface Channels numbers Rx/Tx 78, 76, 86. It will come in the original box . The radio did not come with servos or receiver as it will work with Futaba compatible recivers, servos I was using it with my submarines and surface boats with FMA Futaba shift receivers The radio with Surface frequency conversion cost 390 new. I am asking 225.00 for the radio and crystals sets mentioned which alone cost 32.00 each set. Will accept paypal MO or personal check but check will have to clear before shipping Will ship to US or Canada Radio does not come with servos or reciever. For picture and more information regarding this radio emailme at Drdv654@cs.com Shipping in US will be 5.00
DrDave

Return to SubSwap