Banner Ad 1

Engel Gato for Sale

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Engel Gato for Sale

Postby SkiprCH » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Hi!

I am selling my Engel Gato class sub. This boat has all of the components to make it functional again. I was in the process of refitting it to go to a gas ballast system from a recirculating bladder system and got back into RC airplanes. This has all of the electronics to make the boat functional, but needs a new WTC. It also comes with a 75mhz HiTec 7 channel transmitter. My asking price for everything you see in the pictures is $600. The electronics include automatic pitch control, 80 amp ESC, servos, electronic switches, clippard valve, etc.

Shipping is not included in this price. I am able to get a shipping quote for interested parties.

Thank you,
Walt

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SubCommittee member #1903
SkiprCH

Re: Engel Gato for Sale

Postby Al Nuci » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:30 pm

PM sent
Al Nuci

Re: Engel Gato for Sale-SOLD

Postby SkiprCH » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 am

SkiprCH wrote:Hi!

I am selling my Engel Gato class sub. This boat has all of the components to make it functional again. I was in the process of refitting it to go to a gas ballast system from a recirculating bladder system and got back into RC airplanes. This has all of the electronics to make the boat functional, but needs a new WTC. It also comes with a 75mhz HiTec 7 channel transmitter. My asking price for everything you see in the pictures is $600. The electronics include automatic pitch control, 80 amp ESC, servos, electronic switches, clippard valve, etc.

Shipping is not included in this price. I am able to get a shipping quote for interested parties.

Thank you,
Walt

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SubCommittee member #1903
SkiprCH

Return to SubSwap