Banner Ad 1

Engel Lafayette for sale NIB $990 plus 50 shipping SOLD

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Engel Lafayette for sale NIB $990 plus 50 shipping SOLD

Postby AirTimmo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 am

I have a new in box Engel Lafayette unstarted to sell..

http://www.engel-modellbau.eu/catalog/p ... cts_id=434

I was going to build it first but I bought an Ohio Class from Pete and I only need one big boomer..has been stored well and
Everything is just as new..comes with construction DVD and instructions..

If anyone is interested please drop me a line..I would sell it for 1100.00 --I paid around 1400.00 for it about a year ago..., sail has all brass steps intact and Hull is clean...all misc parts are in the bags and the linkages etc have never left the box..I will ship it if for another $50.
Even though it might cost more ..I would do it for that price insured..probably FedEx..drop me a pm and ask me any questions if interested or send me your contact info and I can call you or you call me....

I really need to keep this to lower 48 states..becuase I'm just not familiar enough with overseas shipping ..I am set up on PayPal as a preferred method ..or cash local pick up..I'm in southern Wisconsin and would share the drive..if you are around this general area..

I am zrs4 on eBay if you want to see my feedback etc...I'm also selling a gato WTC and conversion set from caswell..and also have a Revell 1/72 Gato unstarted if interested..If you need pictures of anything I can send them from the iPhone..

Thanks

Tim
Last edited by AirTimmo on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AirTimmo

Re: Engel Lafayette for sale NIB

Postby AirTimmo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm

after looking over the box and contents more--i see i have all the packing materials to ship it as it is...so it can be well protected and i will use insured shipping..

Keep in mind that this includes the engel sub driver and lots of items to complete it..see link on previous post for details..

also i am willing to go 990.00 plus 50.00 shipping.. hopefully someone who wanted to make one of these anyway will find this more attractive..

thanks--Tim
AirTimmo

Return to SubSwap