Banner Ad 1

Thinning the Fleet!

Have any sub 'stuff' to sell or trade?

Thinning the Fleet!

Postby Bob the Builder » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm

THINNING THE FLEET!

I've made the decision to thin out my fleet of submarines. If you're interested in in one of the following, by all means pop me an email and I'll be happy to give you more information. You can see most everything on my site at http://www.rc-sub.com if you can find the appropriate Project Page:

SOLD!: ThunderTiger Neptune:

2.) Thor Alfa in 1/72 scale:SOLD!:

3.) Arkmodel U212: A beautiful kit of Germany's newest attack boat done in thick nylon plastic. Its in "as new" condition and includes a full WTC with a pump-styled ballast system. Full instructions included. Asking $650.

4.) Engel Russian Typhoon in 1:100 scale: As much as it pains me to no end, I'll sell this boat if the right buyer comes along. All of the buildup info is on the Project Page, and its completely finished and ready to go. Includes Robbe F14 twin stick radio and features working periscopes, retracting dive planes, display stand and full-featured TMAX piston dive system. I have not trimmed it completely yet, and i have not done a leakdown test on the WTC. Its as virginial as it gets! The components and radio alone cost me over $3000 with shipping and duties and I've spent months assembling it. Asking $4,000

SOLD!: KMC Oscar II in 1/96 scale:

6.) Merriman German U212 with WTC! SOLD!:
Last edited by Bob the Builder on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Re: Thinning the Fleet!

Postby spongjim » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Bob send me some pictures of the 212s and let me know what all has been done to both please.

Thank you.
Jim Henson
spongjim5@yahoo.com
spongjim
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubSwap