Banner Ad 1

Beautiful and cheap ship in bottle

Heard about a new product? Announce it here!

Beautiful and cheap ship in bottle

Postby shipinbottlenet » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 pm

As a fan of ship model, i think most of you know ship in bottle. I love ship in bottle very much and i built a website about that. Please visit www.shipinbottle.net for more information.

Just have a look for some of my product here:

ship model in martell wine bottle

Price: 20 USD, Shipping cost to worldwide: 28USD

ship model in Hennessy wine bottle

Price 15 USD, shipping cost to worldwide 17USD

And ship in light bulb

Price: 7USD each. Shipping cost is 8USD to worldwide.

If you are interesting in my products, please spend a minutes to visit my website www.shipinbottle.net. You can see more detail, size, weight and a lot of different style, color of every ship in bottle. You can also read more information about some history, pictures, howto and clip about ship in bottle.

If you want to purchase my products, you can visit my eBay stores and choose items you like. Please note that, some items are availble in my website, but i do not list them on eBay because of busy. You can only send me a request of your fovourite item so i can list it for you.

As you can see, I must always pay a big fee for shipping service here. If you want to save your money, please buy more than 2 items. then you can estimate your combine shipping cost and the total money you pay. Please read my combine shipping and discount policy here: http://shipinbottle.net/?mdl=1&service=19

For more information, please fell free to contact me at shipinbottlenet@yahoo.com. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

@admin: thanks for your site, very helpful information.Hope you have a good health
shipinbottlenet

Return to New Product Announcements