Banner Ad 1

Seawolf - 1/144 WTC Kit.

Heard about a new product? Announce it here!

Postby Bigdave » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:30 pm

I am announcing my new WTC kit for the 1/144 scale Seawolf. This is a little different design from my other two kits, but builds in basically the same way. It is even easier to convert the Seawolf to R/C with this kit than my first two WTC kits. It still uses the RCABS ballast system and comes with a CD ROM with over 150 photos and text on how I did the conversion. I also include a list of all the components I used and were I purchased them.
The total length is about 17.5 inches, and is 2.75 inches in diameter at its widest section. It is one 3-inch section of 2.75 inch OD lexan tube with two o-ring end caps, a 9-inch section of 1.75 inch OD lexan tube with two o-ring end caps, and a 4.5-inch section of 2.75 inch OD lexan tube with two O-ring end caps. Also included are two 3-inch OD Lexan ring half’s used for WTC mounting in the hull, and one 3-inch OD x 1.5-inch long lexan tube. The WTC uses one GWS parkflyer motor gearbox for propulsion, and will accept a verity of battery packs, and R/C systems. I am very happy with the way it turned out, and will enjoy running it this summer. I am completing my first run of kits now and am taking orders. If you are interested email me and I will put you on my list for a kit. I do not accept any money till the kit is ready to ship. The price is $100 for the WTC kit. I also sell the RCABS pump and the larger bladder used in this WTC. The pump is $15 and the bladder is $5. There are more photos on my home page, or email me for more information. Thanks, Dave. david_w43@yahoo.com
David Welch
Commodore SR-8

"Eat your pudding Mr Land". "I ain't sure it's puddin" James Mason-Kirk
Douglas, 20K
Bigdave
SubCommittee Member

Return to New Product Announcements