Banner Ad 1

New two-inch dia WTC for twin motors. - New two-inch dia WTC for twin motors.

Heard about a new product? Announce it here!

Postby D Manley » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:06 am

After purchasing a boatload of motors for my first revell type 7 conversion and receiving many e-mails about dropping that project, I have taken up the challenge of doing a simple WTC that will fit a boat that small.
The motors push the boat very nice on only 4.8v direct drive, saving valuable space and weight.
This is being fitted in the 1/72 type seven for testing currently by Steve Vick and I hope to see it in full running order in the next week or so.
I have pics of only the wtc at this time; just e-mail me if you would like to see them.

Dave Manley
Small World Models
:)
D Manley

Postby TMSmalley » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:20 am

Small World Model's new WTC for the Revell Type VII looks very cool. Contact Dave for price and ordering info at
DManley1@san.rr.com I notice he has pricing info on his website: Small World Models NEW website!

Edited By TMSmalley on 1112450211
Tim Smalley
TMSmalley
SubCommittee Member

Postby Scott T » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:02 pm

These products look great. Every time I see your work I wonder how you seal the servo output. Trade secret I know.

I have heard that injection molding is expensive and guess that what you have produced would be expensive. You might try to expand your market to ship combat people that sink each other ship with BB's. This seems like something that would save expensive radio, motor, & servo equipment.
You may have already thought about this though.

Keep up the good work.

Scott T
Scott T
SubCommittee Member

Return to New Product Announcements