Banner Ad 1

Latest Video of 4ft Nautilus with Water Cannon

Nautilus, Seaview, and more

Latest Video of 4ft Nautilus with Water Cannon

Postby Carcharadon » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:39 pm

Links do not work
Last edited by Carcharadon on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carcharadon

Postby Captain Nemo » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:48 am

This subject usually draws a lot of commentary; not this time though. Is that because the clip is not opening up for you folks? I am unable to view it. Keep getting some message about missing software. All my other download clips work fine. Don't think it's a defect in my setup. Any idea what the problem might be?

Pat
VULCANIA SUBMARINE: Home of the Nautilus Minisub and 20,000 Leagues Diving Suits
Captain Nemo

Postby Carcharadon » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:04 am

Links do not work
Last edited by Carcharadon on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carcharadon

Postby Bob the Builder » Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:44 am

About halfway through the video you have a closeup shot of the wheelhouse. I think that that probably looks the best of all of your attempts thus far.

I like this video, because it shows just how perfect your depth needs to be to get the proper effect. Too high and it just sprays. Too low and the wheelhouse is submerged.

Your Nautilus has an interesting and unmistakeable attitude when she dives. You can definitely tell she's a dynamic diver. It almost looks like she's checking underwater to make sure its safe to dive before she finally goes under.

I'd love to see you subs in person some day.

Have you ever gotten around to taking some shots of your internals. I think I may have seen some in the past somewhere, but I can't be sure. How about snapping some off so the rest of us can see how you've plumbed things up?

Good work!
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Return to Television and Movie Submarines