Banner Ad 1

53" Nautilus Display Model Available - Model For Sale

Nautilus, Seaview, and more

Postby mprender » Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:25 pm

53” Nautilus Display Model

Using a Ray Mason fiberglass hull, this professionally built 53” Nautilus Display Model features incredibly detailed interiors in the wheelhouse and salon. Model has working lights and is fully illuminated – lights around salon windows, interior salon, interior wheelhouse and alligator upper wheelhouse lights. All upper hatches open and have interior detailing. Skiff is removable and held in place with a strong magnet. Beautifully painted and weathered. Also comes with oak display base, Nautilus nameplate, themed support stands, acrylic display/dust cover and themed DC power supply box.

Even though the model is quite large, it is solidly built but special shipping will be required due to the size. The shipping fees will be separate from the final price and paid for by the buyer. The model will be packaged in a custom crate built by a shipping company experienced in shipping artworks and valuable collectibles.

Interested buyers please contact me at mprender@sbcglobal.net

Model built by FX Models and for pictures of the model during its construction, please go to http://www.fxmodels.com/Naut.shtml

For pictures with the display cover on or any other questions, please e-mail me at mprender@sbcglobal.net
mprender

Postby Novagator » Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:08 pm

I always loved that model, by the way, how much are you asking for it?
John Cottingham
Sub Committee Member #2721
Novagator
SubCommittee Member

Return to Television and Movie Submarines