Banner Ad 1

Best Nautilus?

Nautilus, Seaview, and more

Re: Best Nautilus?

Postby modeleer » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 am

Bruce, I will personally make Sure that you are one of the First to know about the re-launch & I'll even see about getting you an honored guest-pass for the shake-down cruise!
re:figures - The V.V. intend to offer both Crew And Diver figures, along with Salon & various other Interior kits in the same scales mentioned above - those being: 1/100th (now being considered) - 1/72nd - 1/48th - 1/35th (will Fit & Compliment any & all 1/32nd scale models) - & 1/6th (no Nautilus Interior kitz planned - at this time)
modeleer

Postby brucethebrush » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Awww, man. Just dangle it in front of my nose, why don'tcha. Seriously, thank you and can't wait. Early Christmas presents for MOI!!! And I've been soooo good this year. Sort of.
How's the site going? I've found pouring coffee in the tower helps kick-start mine. Hmmm, what's that burning smell?
Bruce
brucethebrush

Postby brucethebrush » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 am

Hey Modeleer,
I read over at nautilussubmarine that you've also got some plans for the MOTW Albatross? Love that airship. Scratch-built one in HO scale when I was in my early 20's. Whew, so many years ago.
I'm gonna need a bigger mobile home.
Bruce
brucethebrush

Postby brucethebrush » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:43 am

I have a Nautilus!!!!! Drydocks 31"er. What an absolute beauty.
So Modeleer, am I talking with Wayne, Mikel, who? PM me the answer if you wish. Or email me at brucethebrush@netzero.com. Gonna be a while before I start her. Have many client builds to finish up.
I am just so jazzed. I have my very own Nautilus. Early Christmas.
Bruce
brucethebrush

Postby modeleer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:00 pm

brucethebrush wrote:I have a Nautilus!!!!! Drydocks 31"er.
So Modeleer, am I talking with Wayne, Mikel, who?
Bruce

Bruce, congrats!

I am Mikel aKa Modeleer - Wayne (also V.V.) is the talent who created the MotW Albatross Drawings.

re: your 31.5"er (early Xmas) acquisition -
You might be wanting / needing the V.V. N-72 accessory set:
http://www.vulcaniavolunteers.com/POPUP%20KITS.swf - (on the lower right of page)
...it fits the 1/69th scale 31.5" Brodeen Nautilus perfectly (I'll explain later)

If interested - write me at my Eddress ( panotraguis@comcast.net ) & I'll make you a deal & get you fixed up.
- Mikel / Modeleer & Vulcania Volunteer
modeleer

Previous

Return to Television and Movie Submarines