There are a few recurring points that confuse new people. I'll try to clarify
a few of them. Please read all of this before contacting us.
- The SubCommittee is a club. We have a President, VP, and several
other volunteers running the club. The club has a website and a
message board forum (that is what you are looking at now).
The website is separate from the forum and can be reached via
this link : http://www.subcommittee.com
- Access to most of the forum is allowed to anybody for free,
no strings attached, but wholly at our discretion. Read the rules!
- There is a members-only section in this forum.
You will get access to that part when you have paid dues and
become a full member of the SubCommittee club.
Those dues also get you our magazine,
The SubCommittee Report (SCR),
and a personal member homepage on the website.
- Your membership payment is handled by at least 2 volunteers. So,
the effect of your payment will not be immediate.
If you want access NOW, you should have joined long before
- Getting you access to the members-only forum section requires some
technical changes to your forumID.
WE DO NOT KNOW WHO IS BEHIND A FORUM ID, so
if you joined, paid, and need your forum ID changed,
PLEASE TELL US WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR FORUM ID IS.
- The SubCommittee is entirely run by volunteers. Some have
day jobs, some are busy with other tasks within the SubcCommittee,
some are forgetful or just plain lazy (You would fit in wonderfully )
Do not expect realtime reactions to any communication.
Your communication will be responded to as soon as possible.
So, until you relieve us of our duties :
- Membership is administered by Don Osler,
forum ID DonO
- Technical maintenance of the forum is done by Ronald van Aalst,
forum ID raalst
- The website is cared for by Paul Crozier,
forum ID PaulC