Banner Ad 1

Thanks to all the generous raffle donors!

Place for general submarine conversation

Thanks to all the generous raffle donors!

Postby subdude » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Just unpacked some more stuff and I must thank Byron for the Seeker reciever I won at the table
Thank you
Rick Teskey

Rick,

Thanks for remembering to publicly thank the raffle donors. If you wern't there, you just wouldn't believe the amazing amount of goodies available for a $1 raffle ticket! Both vendors and members stepped up to the plate and really overwhelmed us with prizes. Thanks VERY MUCH to everyone who donated!

If you won something, please make certain to at the very least drop the donor an email, pm, note, phone call, etc and say thanks for their support of The SubCommittee. And if you want to post it here as Rick did, that's great also. Please just remember that not all the donors will see this board, so a personal thanks is in order.

Jim
Underwater, the ONLY way to fly!

SubCommittee member #0069 (since the dawn of time)
subdude
SubCommittee Member

Postby petn7 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:37 pm

I don't have his contact information, but I'd like to thank Michael Mamula for his donation of the book, Blind Man's Bluff that I was able to win at the raffle.
petn7
SubCommittee Member

Re: Thanks to all the generous raffle donors!

Postby petn7 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:42 pm

A bump to an old thread, but I couldn't find some of the donors in the SubCommittee directory.

I'd like to thank Kevin Hisel for the $10 gift certificate and Bob Dimmack for the OTW T-shirt that I was fortunate enough to win at this year's SubRegatta. :D
petn7
SubCommittee Member

Return to General