Banner Ad 1

Almost ready to get my first sub! - New Sub!

Place for general submarine conversation

Postby Terry Weber » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:00 am

I have a question. I'm looking into getting a Matt Thor Permitt or a subtech Albacore, or a Mariman 1/96 Skipjack. My question is if I get the Permitt now, and use a WTC from Mr. Mariman, how easy is it to use it with another hull, like a SSY 1/96 scale Alfa?
Terry Weber
Terry Weber

Postby Dolphin » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:02 pm

Hi Terry,

The WTC-3 (water tight cylinder) was and is designed to be interchangeable with other simular kits. The WTC -3 would work in the D&E Skipjack, the Thor Permit, and the Scale Shipyard Alfa. And respectfully Dave's last name is spelled 'Merriman'.

Steve Reichmuth
Dolphin

Postby Terry Weber » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:39 pm

Dolphin wrote:Hi Terry,

The WTC-3 (water tight cylinder) was and is designed to be interchangeable with other simular kits. The WTC -3 would work in the D&E Skipjack, the Thor Permit, and the Scale Shipyard Alfa. And respectfully Dave's last name is spelled 'Merriman'.

Steve Reichmuth

Thanks for the info Steve. I'm looking more closly at the Permit and Skipjack. I like both boats. Also, my apoliges to Mr. Merriman for miss-spelling his name.
Terry Weber
Terry Weber

Postby AntoineL » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:54 pm

Hi Terry,

I am the proud owner of a D&E Skipjack.
And I should receive my Permit soon.....well.....I hope....

The only thing I can say about the Skipjack from David, is that it is the BEST kit I've ever seen (I am talking about quality, not about aesthetic...thats another subject)
I just love my Skip and I would recommend it to anyone.

If you want more info about it ,do not hesitate to send me your questions by email.

~~~~ MOBILIS IN MOBILE ~~~~
AntoineL

Return to General