Banner Ad 1

Greetings all.

Place for general submarine conversation

Postby Scott S. » Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:11 am

Hi. I have been lurking for a while, and have learned many things regarding submarines here. I live in southern New Hampshire, USA, and noticed that there are 11 members of the SubCommittee here in this state. I was wondering if you folks get together in NH and have events? I would like to start RC submarines at some point down the road, so I would like to hook up with people in the area for advice. I primarily build static boats, but someday I would like to watch them move under their own power. If interested you can reach me at [email]tradewind58@stowetel.com.[/email] Thanks Scott.
Scott S.

Postby Seawolf » Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:36 am

Hi Scott, too bad I cannot join or participate due to I'm located too 'off course' from the state.

anyway I'm also interesting in looking my static boat to moved on their own power but currently have to satisfy with the static :(, I'm very very much looking forward to be involved in any discussion with u guys about subs.

rgd,
Fiat
Fiat - Jakarta (Indonesia)
sshhh.... rig ship for ultra silent..........
Seawolf

Postby rcade » Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:52 am

Hi Scott. We have a group that meets in Providence, RI. We meet the AM of the third Saturday of each month. We usually try to run boats in the warm months and plan for the regatta during the winter. We will be meeting this Saturday at 10:00Am at the Johnston War memorial Park, where the regatta was just held. We plan on running some boats. We would be glad to have you come. :D
Rob Cade
SC# 2460
rcade

Return to General