Banner Ad 1

WRAM Show

Place for general submarine conversation

Postby donO » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:22 pm

I just wanted to thank Frank and all the other sub guys that manned the booth this weekend. As always, it looked great and I know it spurred a lot of interest in our hobby. I also know it takes a lot of work and dedication to professionally promote our hobby; and you guys always seem to get it done right. Great job to all who worked this weekend.

It was also nice to see and talk to the many friends we have made in the SubCommittee, and to share our sub stories in person. (By the way: Got that new chopper in the air yet Jim? )
Don Osler

donO
SubCommittee Member

Postby Crazy Ivan » Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:59 am

I'll second that. It was great to see all the sub folks in the middle of this endless winter. Hey Don, we just barely beat the weather back on this one, didn't we!

later
George "Crazy Ivan" Protchenko

“There are the assassins, the dealers in death; I am the Avenger!”-Nemo
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request; means No!"-Capt.Barbossa
Crazy Ivan
SubCommittee Member

Postby Bigdave » Mon Feb 24, 2003 9:15 am

I third that one. I had a great time. It's always great to shoot the bull with good friends. P.S. George, I like your avatar. I am jealous.
David Welch
Commodore SR-8

"Eat your pudding Mr Land". "I ain't sure it's puddin" James Mason-Kirk
Douglas, 20K
Bigdave
SubCommittee Member

Postby Larry Kuntz » Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:09 pm

I also agree, the show was fun. I think I saw a few things I missed the first year. The weather was always in the back of our mind, but held 'till we got home as Crazy Ivan said. Good to see everyone again. :cool:
Larry Kuntz
SubRon8
ImageImage
Larry Kuntz
SubCommittee Member

Postby 70-1046124970 » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:16 pm

Thanks for the positive feed back to all the guys that showed up. I personally think it's a great show and a good way to show other modelers that there is something else besides what flies, floats or runs on the ground. Maybe by next year, I'll be able to put together a couple of demonstrations at the booth. People love to see gadgets.
Frank :)
70-1046124970

Return to General