Banner Ad 1

Japanese Type B Plans

Place for general submarine conversation

Japanese Type B Plans

Postby JimDavis » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Good Day one and all.
I am looking for a set of plans for Japanese type B class submarine, I-19, I-29. If you could point me in the correct direction I would be grateful. If I have ased this before please excuse me as I suffer from CRS, a by product of the meds I take.
Thank you for your time
Jim
JimDavis

Re: Japanese Type B Plans

Postby Bob the Builder » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Jim,

The plans in the kit that I gave you aren't good enough? I think there were two, were there not, and rare ones at that...

Still kicking myself that I let that one go!

Bob
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Postby brutis11 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Bob
I have not said anything about the plans that have come with the kit, I don,t understand your reply to the post The plans are great, I paid you well beacuse of the parts that came with the kit. I am sorry you feel this way I am looking for building blue prints, I have a feling they were destroyed with the subs, This is just part of the reaserch I do on any thing I build, weather its a sub, or a Soviet SA-4 Missle system. as for the drawings I am seeking they are out there, and I will find them
jd
brutis11

Postby Bob the Builder » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 am

Whoops.. that probably came out differently than I intended it to. I just wanted to make sure that you got the plans that went along, and I wondered at the need for additional ones, as those were pretty detailed if I remember correctly.

And the last line was just a sigh of pity. Wish I had more time to build, because if so this one would have been completed long ago! It will make for a beautiful build and you're a very lucky guy!
Bob Martin,
RCSub homepage: http://www.rc-sub.com
Bob the Builder
SubCommittee Member

Postby JimDavis » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Bob
No problem, what I am after is deminsional drawings, bascially blue prints for building the sub.
thanks
JD
JimDavis

Return to General