Postby emspaul » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 pm

So,
Big brother is telling more lies :shock:
A traveling man .
Traveling to the East.
emspaul

Re: Chinese Sub off L.A. ?

Postby Timothy Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:16 am

The video depicts the contrail of a commercial airliner. The weather conditions in LA that day promoted amazing contrail displays from all the aircraft flying overhead. And if one of them is near the horizon and travelling toward the observer (as was this one), then it will appear to be traveling up rather than parallel to the ground.
Timothy Guest
SubCommittee Member

Postby Thor » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

many Naval military experts have reviewed the video and have stated this it is in no way a airliner contrail. It is a missle launch of some sort. I have looked at it and don't know what to think....
Thor
SubCommittee Member

Postby Jeffrey J » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm

I would of guessed if they did track it then they would know where it went in the water at and be able to recover it. Anyway, just thought it was interesting. Jeff J.
one things for sure, they won't be expecting us......... S/C#258
Jeffrey J

Postby Timothy Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am

I have witnessed both missile and space launches. This object is not exhibiting rapid, continuous acceleration like a rocket. It's seems to be traveling at a constant rate. Again, the atmospehic conditions on that day made the contrails blossom much larger than usual.
Timothy Guest
SubCommittee Member

Postby Thor » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:42 pm

That may be, but when a Senior Missle Design engineer for Boeing Defense and Space states that there is no way that is an aircraft and is some sort of missle, my eyebrows go up.
Thor
SubCommittee Member

Postby Carcharadon » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:43 pm

Thor wrote:That may be, but when a Senior Missle Design engineer for Boeing Defense and Space states that there is no way that is an aircraft and is some sort of missle, my eyebrows go up.

Was he vetted, is this just more internet hearsay? Another conspiracy buff with a political agenda, or he is your brother in-law and you know the guy?

This flight corresponds with a normal daily flight out of LA, or so it’s been reported. Documentation also on the internet, but there if you want to pursue it.

Latest 911 conspiracy is that we nuked our own buildings and a lot of people seem to believe that too.
Carcharadon

Postby Thor » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 pm

No, Smartass. I watched him on CNN while I was in the Chicago O'hare airport. They had several technical people on at the time. An FAA rep said it had to be an aircraft. All of the other guests were engineers and pilots. They disagreed with the FAA. Take it for what its worth.
Thor
SubCommittee Member

Postby SubICman » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm

While it looks like a missle launch to me, and there are weapons ranges over that way, my say is that curiosoty killed the cat. So what if the goverment launched a new secret weapon for a test. You all should just take it for what its worth and drop the whole damn thing. I am a firm believer in that the public doesn't need to know everything. Military secrets are just that, secrets, they are that way for a reason. Being a Submariner, I understand this more than others. Loose lips sinks and has sunk ships, during WWII our subs would dive under the Japanese depth charges because they were setting them too shallow, then a damn politician blurted this out to a reporter and it was published. We started to lose submarines at a increased rate because of that.

V/R
Tim
When surfaced, the bridge access hatch can be optionally open or shut, however, when submerged it is required to be shut. (Really a no s***t precaution from a procedure in use in the sub fleet today.)
SC #3116
SubICman
SubCommittee Member

Postby Carcharadon » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Carcharadon

Postby tabledancer » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:59 pm

I agree with Tim.And if it was a launch what can we do about it????While our fearless rat------- leaders sit on their fat asses and collect more payoff cash and try to figure out more ways to sell our country down the drain.

TD :evil:
Don`t forget,its going to be dark tonite.
tabledancer

Return to General