Banner Ad 1

What's happening with the SCR?

Place for general submarine conversation

What's happening with the SCR?

Postby David H » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Hello,

What's happening with the SCR. On the website they are still showing the march issue. It's november now. I'd like to know if an article that i wrote for the report has been published because no one seems to know anything. I wrote an article on the Australian subregatta we had in Canberra back in April.

Does anybody know?

david H :?
"Baldrick ,you would'nt recognise a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced on top a harpsichord singing "Subtle plans are here again!!" Blackadder.
David H

Re: What's happening with the SCR?

Postby JWLaRue » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:02 pm

David,

The SCR is alive and well. Are you not receiving your issues? (We do need to try to keep the web site in synch as each issue comes out......)

The article on the Canberra regatta is on my list for the March issue. I'll know better if we'll make it for then once we start the production work on that issue.

-Jeff (Managing Editor, SCR)
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby David H » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:51 am

Hi jeff,

I did'nt renew my subscription this year. however none of the local guys have told me that the article has been published yet. I wrote it with an aim of getting a discount for next year. don't know if that's going to happen...

david H
"Baldrick ,you would'nt recognise a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced on top a harpsichord singing "Subtle plans are here again!!" Blackadder.
David H

Postby PaulC » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:27 pm

Regarding the cover images of the SCR, March is the last one I show to have received from you, Jeff. I didn't think to ask for the others (my bad). If you can shoot them to me I'll get them up.
Warm regards,

Paul Crozier
<><
PaulC
SubCommittee Member

Postby JWLaRue » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 pm

I can do that!

-Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member