Banner Ad 1

August Meeting

SubRon for the Southwestern United States

August Meeting

Postby Mkeatingss » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:16 pm

OK. Next Saturday is our monthly meeting. The last few meetings have been pretty thin, in membership attendence. What's the problem? Venue? Location? Lack of interest? That's what we need to determine.
So. If you have ideas or opinions, BE THERE! And bring a friend. If we're going to keep this thing going, we've got to work at it.
Also, if you've got ideas, but can't make this meeting, call somebody.
At least, let us know if we missed your funeral.

Mike K.
I don't suffer from ulcers, I'm a carrier.
Mkeatingss

Meetin' Place

Postby Desert Boat » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:00 am

Mike, et al ... at the July meeting where three of us showed :roll: , we got to thinking that maybe everyone might not like mexican breakfast all the time so we got to thinking about a change like maybe JB's. I was talking with Aeroengineer! today he liked the idea too. I'll stop there tomorrow and make sure it's ok ... the one I'm talking about is on Southern by West Marine (just west of McClintock). We can get the word out tomorrow night and make the shift this weekend - that way, everyone will have a wider and less expensive choice ... they even have a Buffet for breakfast and a large area for meetings. Will get back to you tomorrow AM. :lol:
Ray Agee
SCM #2551
Cactus Navy
Tempe, Arizona
Lord ... Shield us from the UltraSensitive!
Desert Boat

August Meeting

Postby Mkeatingss » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:31 pm

Sounds good to me. Nice change of venue. I'll be there, if you can make it happen.
Mike K.
I don't suffer from ulcers, I'm a carrier.
Mkeatingss

New meet place

Postby Desert Boat » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:24 pm

Just got back from JBs and they're tickled to have us starting this Saturday at 9 am. They're setting us up in the back room and it should be good. The address is 1528 E. Southern Ave. That's just west of McClintock within sight (same lot) of West Marine. Will be sending out emails to all in addition to this notice. Senior prices for us good guys (LOL). :lol:
Ray Agee
SCM #2551
Cactus Navy
Tempe, Arizona
Lord ... Shield us from the UltraSensitive!
Desert Boat

Return to SubRonSW - The Cactus Navy