Banner Ad 1

Fun Run Fun!!!

The Greater Rochester, NY area, otherwise known as "the Rochester Gang".

Fun Run Fun!!!

Postby Bigdave » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:36 pm

Well another fun run done. A great time was had by all!! Larry, your boat ran very well. Congratts on getting her in the water!! :D Paul's 17b was running great too, even though it was doing some strange bobbing maneuvers. :shock: He had it standing vertical and spinning around. I think he thought it was synchronized swimming!! :lol: :lol: Donnie fried something in his power cylinder. Crazy Man worked all night and had his New Gato running by the time we had to leave. Very cool George!! Don had no problems at all except for me smashing into his rudder and knocking it loose. Sorry!! Then there was me!! :roll: I decided to try and hit every boat in the pool (as usual) and think I did. Sorry Larry!! Just call me crash!! The Gato worked much better after the trimming and I was able to dive well. As a matter of fact so well that I ended up on the bottom of the deep end. Kind of stuck actually. :oops: :oops: I lost radio signal (which is very easy in the Y pool) and figured my MPD would save the day. Well it would have if some Dumbass hadn't set the MPD wrong. (It’s not my fault!!) Ha!! Well as I said fun was had by all. Here is a photo of one of my many crashes. Maybe with some more speed I could have run the whole boat out of the pool. :lol: Well, maybe next time. BD.
David Welch
Commodore SR-8

"Eat your pudding Mr Land". "I ain't sure it's puddin" James Mason-Kirk
Douglas, 20K
Bigdave
SubCommittee Member

Postby Crazy Ivan » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:20 am

Well, BD, Larry has finally built himself a submarine! Who we gonna pick on now?? :?
George "Crazy Ivan" Protchenko

“There are the assassins, the dealers in death; I am the Avenger!”-Nemo
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request; means No!"-Capt.Barbossa
Crazy Ivan
SubCommittee Member

Postby Art Broder » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:05 am

Hey Dave, that stainless steel dry dock looks pretty cool. Too bad your sub just missed it!
Art Broder
SubCommittee#0060
RCABS- It's easy to control your own bladder!
Art Broder
SubCommittee Member

Fun-Run Pictures

Postby SeaHorse » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:32 am

Glad everyone had a good time last night. Larry your sub looks great, glad to see that she is finally in the water. Here are a few pics from last night's run...

Paul Strassner
SC 2813
SeaHorse

Postby Bigdave » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:17 pm

Looking foreword to some more fun tomorrow. Hope to see you all there. Paul told me earlier in the week he would be out of town this weekend. See yall soon, BD.
David Welch
Commodore SR-8

"Eat your pudding Mr Land". "I ain't sure it's puddin" James Mason-Kirk
Douglas, 20K
Bigdave
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubRon8