Banner Ad 1

What's up in Sweden

The SubCommittee Local Chapter for the Scandinavian countries of Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.

Postby Lundberg » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:59 am

Hi all,

I just wanted to check if there's any model sub activities going on in Sweden or Skandinavia?

I have just sold my Robbe U-47 but am still holding on to my Disney Nautilus which I hope to be able to take out for a few dives this summer. The Ray Mason hull is now sporting a pair of extra stern divingplanes but it's still a dynamic diver.

The Tintin shark sub is unfortunatelly on a shelf collecting dust, the hull is roughly ready but I simply haven't had the time to complete it. The shark will use the same WTC as the Nautilus but I still need to find a suitable brass prop.

On the other hand I have some new static projects coming up, it's a Revell 1:72 type VII uboot and an LXG Nautilus from Wave. Still waiting for delivery of the kits so this is brand new.

/Bjorn
Lundberg

Postby Subcommander Killroy » Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:30 am

hej bjørn

Der er nogle som er aktive I danmark, men jeg tror det kun er et par stykker.Selv bygger jeg på trompeter seawolf 1/144, men er ikke færdig.

Søren :p :p
Subcommander Killroy

Return to SubComScand