Banner Ad 1

Meeting on may 20th - 'Modelbouw-forum day for model-ships

SubCommittee chapter in the Netherlands

Postby toneburst » Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:15 am

Hi to all you Dutchies,

I guess all of you might already know, but I still thought it's a good idea to get your attention for the 'werkschepen-dag' (hard to translate in English, but it referres to all model shipping except navy, yaughting or speedboats) organised by the 'modelbouw-forum' (model-forum) on the 20th of may this year. We will come together on the location of 'vaargroep Flevoland' at Biddinghuizen. More information can be found on : http://www.modelbouwforum.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6849
Because some of us, submariners, had promised to be at the last meeting in 2003 (and we were not there) I've promised the forum I'll be there (and I will, U96 afloat or not...). Only on other sub so far has joined (Belgium), no other Dutch sub'r has reacted.
Would be nice of some of you could join. Looking forward to meeting you in person and exchange experiences. Furthermore I'm very curious about your ships!!
Take a visit in consideration. If you can't (or don't want to)answer through the above link, throw me a mail and I will do the job for you.

Thx,

Jos.
Bailed out aircrew please report here......
toneburst

Postby raalst » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:12 am

interesting !

btw, the model-happening in Rijswijk and a modelling
exhibition in scheveningen are also "around the corner", i.e.
march/april

for the exact agenda, look at www.hmbc.nl, the agenda.
Regards,

Ronald van Aalst

--------------------------------------------
Just here to Learn
raalst
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComNL