Banner Ad 1

New Publication U-Boot IM Focus

A discussion forum for books and other printed matter dealing with submarines. Registered forum users are encouraged to submit their own book reviews!

New Publication U-Boot IM Focus

Postby Myles Yancey » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:33 pm

I am considering carrying this magazine an was woundering how many people would be interrested in reading this publication.
the magazine is published in German and English the editor states that
the magazine will be publishing mostly unpublised photo's, it is approx.
50 to 60 pages in lenght.
I have just finished reading the first edition for the 3rd time and have found it to be very informative. there were many black and white photos of German U-boats and their Captains also some color photo's.
The magazine is published 3 times a year, the cost is $18.95 plus
$2.75 cent 1st class postage in the US. If any U-boat hobbiest are interrested and would like to recieve this magazine please contact me
and I will be glade to send you more information about the magazine

My E-Mail address is; yanceymp@sbcglobal.net
Myles Yancey

Postby Rick » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:32 am

Hi Myles...has this magazine been discontinued? The pictures in these publications were fantastic.....Sure hope they are just taking a break between issues....these were great reading.....Rick
Rick

Postby JWLaRue » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:06 am

Rick,

They seem to be doing 2 to 3 issues a year. Issue #3 came out several months ago....so I'm thinking that issue #4 may be due out in the next month or so.

-Jeff
Rohr 1.....Los!
JWLaRue
SubCommittee Member

Postby Rick » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:38 pm

Hi Jeff...you are right...I just checked my previous vendor and the next issue was released on Sept 10......these are great additions to ones collection........the pictures are superb and the post script excellent....worth every cent.....thanx...Rick
Rick

Return to Sub Books