Banner Ad 1

Subregatta Chipotle meet and greet

Know of an upcoming modeling event?

Subregatta Chipotle meet and greet

Postby admiralscommander » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Welcome to everyone that is coming to the 2009 Subregatta! We are going to have another great event this year so I hope that you don't miss out on the fun.
To start off the weekend, as we have done the past 3 years, we will have our meet and greet sponsored by Chipotle. We will be at one of their other locations. The Carmel store is no longer open so don't go there. The address of the store where you need to be is 4625 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN, 46240. It is only about 5 minutes away from the other store so don't worry about the Indy address.
The will be offering us free burritos as they did before with drinks being on you. This location is larger plus has a bigger parking lot. I have them scheduled to give us food between 6:30 and 8:30 but we can stay as late as we want.
Let me know if you have any questions or need help finding the place. The easiest way from the pond is to take 126th St (City Center Dr) East until you get to Gray Rd and then go South. When you get to 96th St, cross the street and turn right into the parking lot where Chipotle is located.
Chris Campbell
admiralscommander@hotmail.com
admiralscommander

Return to Upcoming Events and SubRegattas