Banner Ad 1

2009 Regatta volunteer request

Know of an upcoming modeling event?

2009 Regatta volunteer request

Postby hampboats » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Many of you stated in an earlier post that you would be willing to help man the impound booth. This year our set up will be a little different. We will have all of the tents including the impound booth all in the same area. So if you are manning the impound booth, you will still be right in the heart of the action. If you would be willing to offer an hour or two of your time to man (or woman) the booth please let me know.

An Admirals member will be manning the booth at the beginning hours of each day. That will allow our out of town guest to get settled in. Let me know if I can schedule you anytime or if you want to do it at a specific time either day or both days. If you happen to be running at the time of your assignment, no problem, we will cover it. It is our goal to make your regatta experience a fun one.

So, let me know if you can help. Please give me you name and if you want a specific time or if I can schedule you any time. Thanks and see you in Indy.
Dave Hampton
Indy Admirals
www.indyadmirals.org
hampboats
SubCommittee Member

Postby Crazy Ivan » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 am

I'm in, Dave. Coming in on Thursday so we should have plenty of time to work out the schedule.
George "Crazy Ivan" Protchenko

“There are the assassins, the dealers in death; I am the Avenger!”-Nemo
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request; means No!"-Capt.Barbossa
Crazy Ivan
SubCommittee Member

Volunteer

Postby sailman58 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:20 pm

I posted a reply to Subdude's thread as Sailman58, offering my services. It looks like the impound may be a good fit for me since I can't do any heavy lifting or walking. Please check with him.

Ron
Ron
sailman58

Return to Upcoming Events and SubRegattas