Banner Ad 1

regatta 2011

Know of an upcoming modeling event?

regatta 2011

Postby Bruce Martin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Better late than not at all , it was another great time in Carmel again , it never ceases to amaze me what a great bunch of guys and girls that show up at these events, and many many thanks to the people that do all of the work behind the scences, to make it all of happen. There would be an empty spot in my
summer events if this regatta did not happen, so again . THANK YOU.
Now given the thought that I could finance the trip down there on Brendas butter tarts, gives me an idea , then on second thought ,she may just tear my arm
off and beat me with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
It is a pleasure to provide you guys with a great Canadian treat. ( I meant the butter tarts as well as our company and humor )
Bruce Martin
SubCommittee Member

Re: regatta 2011

Postby fgroza » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Perhaps next year I could bring some homemade Hungarian nut rolls!!! Since very few people received a butter tart, perhaps we could do enough for all to enjoy at least one each. How many people were there -50/75?? That would not be too far off so 100 cookies would work.
Anyone else have a special cookie they could bring?? Maybe we could ask for a donation for the cookie to cover the event costs, much like the raffle.
Erich- your cake was missed this year!!

Any takers??
Frank
fgroza

Re: regatta 2011

Postby tabledancer » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:45 am

Maybe I could bring some Pennsylvania "Damn Shark burgers" or at least some Serbian nutrolls!

TD :wink:
Don`t forget,its going to be dark tonite.
tabledancer

Return to Upcoming Events and SubRegattas