Banner Ad 1

2011 Carmel Subregatta - INFO ONLY

Know of an upcoming modeling event?

2011 Carmel Subregatta - INFO ONLY

Postby admiralscommander » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm

2011 Subregatta - Carmel, Indiana - August 6th and 7th

The 20th Anniversary of the Subregatta will be at the Reflecting Pond in Carmel, Indiana, the weekend of August 6th and 7th. The official hotel will be the Hilton Garden Inn which has been the host hotel the past few years. I will be using this INFO ONLY posting to give everyone a place to use to get information quickly and easily. Please use the COMMENTS section to post questions, comments, or anything else needed to encourage others to attend the event. We will be updating this section as needed to give you all the information needed to have a great time while attending this year's event. Please let me know if I can help you with anything in regards to your trip here and the Subregatta weekend. Since the turnout at this year's event may be high, we may ask you to pre-register so that we can secure enough tents, tables, and chairs which I'm sure you can understand.
Thank you and I hope you see you here!

Chris Campbell
admiralscommander@hotmail.com
Subcommittee VP and Subregatta Chairman

Reflecting Pond
700 3rd Ave SW, Carmel, Indiana, 46032

Hilton Garden Inn
13090 Pennsylvania St
Carmel IN 46032
317-581-9400
Double or King w/pullout sofa = $99.00
http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi ... cn=INDCAGI
admiralscommander

Re: 2011 Carmel Subregatta - INFO ONLY

Postby admiralscommander » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:30 pm

The Subregatta will be here in a few months and I hope that all that wish to come, will be able to make it. I have some information links below about this year's event including the registration form. We would really like for you all to use the form in order for us to make sure that we have enough tent and table space for all of you. With this being a 3 day event it will make registration much easier. We are including an ordering option for shirts on this form. This way you can just pick up your shirt at the event and you be certain to get the size you want. Last year we ran out of some sizes and with a new blue/white shirt design there will be greater demand. The pictures in the link below are close to the final design. The front will have a smaller logo on the breast and the back will have a larger design. You will notice a change on Saturday because right across the street will be the largest farmer's market in the area with at least 3 vendors serving food for our lunch. There is a new parking garage there, too. We will also try to do the seminar at pond on Saturday night with the hotel as a backup if the weather is poor.
Let me know if you'd like to know about things to do in the area if you or your family would like things to do while here or on the way.

Subregatta registration form in word ( payment can be sent thru PAYPAL AS A GIFT to indyadmirals@gmail.com or mailed with a check ) :
http://www.indyadmirals.org/docs/Order% ... for33.docx
Subregatta registration form in PDF
http://www.indyadmirals.org/docs/Order% ... 0for33.pdf

Subregatta flyer pdf
http://www.indyadmirals.org/docs/SUBR11.pdf
Subregatta T shirts pics
http://www.indyadmirals.org/docs/Presentation1.pdf
admiralscommander

Postby admiralscommander » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:03 pm

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADMIRALS PAYPAL ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED. They wanted too much personal information for a non-profit club.

Paypal has made it way to difficult for us to use them for registration and shirt orders. Please use the old reliable US Mail to send in your registration forms, payment, and shirt order.

Sorry about the change.

Chris Campbell
admiralscommander

Postby admiralscommander » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:35 pm

We are one week away from the Subregatta and I thought I'd fill you in on some of the details you'll need.
We will have bottled water at the pond available for $.50 so you won't have to bring a cooler unless you want something special to drink.
The radio impound is self serving again this year. It worked out so well last year that we will do this again.

Friday: This day is non-structured and you are free to use the tent and pond as much as you like. During the day, there is a deli open under the opposite side of the performing arts center (Paladium) of which I have included their website.
http://www.thecenterfortheperformingart ... -Cafe.aspx
We will have our meet and greet at Chipotle again this year at 6:30pm. The location is 4625 E. 96th St. Indianapolis, IN 46240. You will have a choice of a free burrito or salad, the drinks are on you. After dinner you can return to the pond for a night run.

Saturday: PLEASE NOTE--The Carmel Farmers Market is now across the street from the pond and opens at 8 and closes at 11:30. We will have the parking garage open under the side building again this year. You will need to unload and then park underground where your car will stay cool plus there is another parking garage open across the street from the pond now. All of the parking is taken up by the market visitors which is the only downside. You cannot park in the loading area near the tent, only unload. We will get a great deal of people coming over to check out the subs so be prepared. Also, there are several vendors selling food so we will break at 11 in order for you to go get something to eat there or at the cafe mentioned above. Open running all day with the raffle around 3. We'll break for dinner and then return to the pond for a special seminar at 7 and then a night run.

Sunday: This will be another open run day with the raffle at 2. I have moved up the time to accomodate people that have to travel home this last day. The deli is closed on Sunday and no food will be provided at the pond. We have set up a deal with Dominos which is near the pond for $5.99 two-topping medium pizzas. We'll take a bulk order at 11:00 for delivery around 12 for lunch.

Please let me know if you need anything or have any questions.
admiralscommander@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Chris Campbell
admiralscommander

Return to Upcoming Events and SubRegattas