Ask and ye shall receive. After scrapping the last 2 days worth of work due to dissatisfaction, I took a different approach to my system. One of the big problems I was having was getting the launch tube holes cut into the lexan for the launch module. I tried using squares and spade bits in the drill press but the results werent very good. The spade was so rough on the tube that it made an oblong holes with the centers off by a few cm. The holes being off center were my biggest issue. My tolerances for getting a missile through the turtle deck and past the hatch door with breach is small.
After a few hours at work of contemplating and not working I decided to use graph paper to make a master. I then used a dremel with a carbide bit to slowly make my holes and stay within the LINES!
I also refined my missiles a bit. I trimmed down the size of my shrader valves and the missiles themselves. I also turned down the end of the missiles so the just fit in my cups. Not to tight but just enough. I also came up with a way to get my nozzles in without misalignment. Also took more care in making the counter bores.
I am using a center pin with a gas inlet. You can also see the launch gas chamber I made.