Banner Ad 1

U-boat typ XXVII Seehund RC submarine model kit

R/C Submarine modelers

Postby aquadeep » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Hey guys here is a great find!This little sub is loaded with a high degree of detail and even comes with a nice WTC all for 275.00$ .Not bad at all for a custom made quality kit.
I just baught one on Ebay ,and the maker sounds to be very customer freindly and stands behind his product,parts are no problem.

When my back is requperating from the big ones Ill run this baby in any pond.Very nice kit.Ill take any orders to build one for you and I will make her a static diver! All ship builders have to report for duty in the Amur Ship Yard. :D :D

Dave Amur Ship Yard Checkout the V2 Rocket!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=012

Description:

For sale is my custom hand built Seehund German midget submarine model kit. This model is scaled at 1/22 and is 21" long, and has a beam of 2 3/8". I built this from original WWII plans of the Seehund. The hull is the highest quality epoxyglass, and the other components are cast in fiber reinforced resin. All details are present including conning tower rivets, hull weld lines and fasteners, hatches and joints. The conning tower clear dome hatch is thermoformed, and is sealed, so that you will see the distinct "shiny bubble" look underwater. The model requires building, painting and finishing.The model kit is supplied AS SEEN. Not shown are internal support structures to hold the WTC. Please note that the two torpedoes come unpainted and unassembled.

INCLUDED is my 2 1/8" x 9" WTC system for R/C operation. This comprises of clear pipe and machined endcaps with "O" rings. This is room for all the required R/C equipment to make the Seehund fully functional. I will give the buyer all support in making the model functional.

INCLUDED are the 2 g7e torpedoes, complete with all details like metal contra-props, fasteners and access hatches. These will come to you unpainted but are very easy to assemble, only having 5 parts. THESE ARE DESIGNED TO WORK, they are water tight and have O rings on the ends.

This model kit includes a PDF version of my instruction manual. I do not supply printed manuals because there is lots of large pictures. This model is intended for an experienced modeler. If you want to make this submarine RC, you have to do some internal engineering. Covered ion the instructions is how to build the boat as seen here, it does not include at this time instructions to make it a working RC model. Below is a basic list of components I have used successfully in my Seehunds:

2- Hitec HS-55 or equ servos, small receiver {Castle Berg Or EQU}

Drivemotor: {Speed 280-300} and ESC + battery

Some misc hardware that will be described to buyer in the instruction manual.

This is a great little submarine model kit, lots of fun.

I pride myself on customer service, if you need help, or an extra part, Im always available.

Please allow up to 1 week for delivery.

Thanks,

Rick

"I like submarine comanders ,they don't have time for bull!!" and
"Don't tell me it can't be done!"

President Roosevelt

Dave Amur Ship Yard
aquadeep

Postby Warpatroller » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:06 am

I just watched a video of this model running. Looks nice. The seller appears to be the same person that used to have the barnstormerboats website. He used to have a 1/22nd scale Type IID model for sale on that site. I found photos of the exact same Type II model on a new website that was linked from one of his Ebay auctions. In addition to the 1/22nd Seehund he also has a 1/22nd Marder midget sub.

Dave,

How did the Seehund work out that you bought from him? I'm curious as to how well it went together and ran for you.

Steve
Warpatroller
SubCommittee Member

Postby Albion » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:46 am

Looks cool, but i believe the price of $275 covers the hull kit, and the WTC/ electrics are extra.
Albion

Postby gantu » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 am

Hi i contact the producer via email a long time ago (more then 1 year) this is also the seller of the type II in 1:22 scale. Its a grat work but for me is´t a bit to high priced. For a complete kit you can get a much bigger kit.
gantu

Postby STARK » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:55 pm

I have the model and it is not bad at all for the Price and what you get, she is a GRP hull (very Thin) and Resin details that are nicely detailed!

I also bought a T Rex Skeleton that he produces and it is very nice too, Both models come with nice directions you can download in Word.

Brian
What one Man can do, You can do too!

http://forum.model-marina.com/
STARK

Postby Albion » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:16 pm

STARK wrote:I have the model and it is not bad at all for the Price and what you get, she is a GRP hull (very Thin) and Resin details that are nicely detailed!

I also bought a T Rex Skeleton that he produces and it is very nice too, Both models come with nice directions you can download in Word.

Brian
Did you get the WTCas well?
Albion

Postby STARK » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:24 pm

The (WTC) shown in the above photo is included with the Sub Model!! Torpedos and all :!:

Brian
What one Man can do, You can do too!

http://forum.model-marina.com/
STARK

Postby Rogue Sub » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 pm

Oh man did you guys check out the marder this guy offers?
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

http://WWW.ROGUESUBWORKS.COM
Rogue Sub

Barinstormer Type II

Postby hampboats » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 am

This is one of the Barnstormer boats.

This is one of Rick's torpedos from the Seehund Kit (I have it as well) that I use to fire from my Vesikko

Dave Hampton
Indy Admirals
www.indyadmirals.org
hampboats
SubCommittee Member

Postby rpmtech1 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:02 pm

Hello,

I sold the molds for that type II to Barnstormer a long time ago. I kept the plug and built a higher detailed more accurate version based on the "Vesikko" in Finland. I dont know when I am going to make a kit out of it, I have lots of new stuff ahead of it :)

Those of you who have the Seehund, be sure to get the latest instruction manual: http://www.mediafire.com/?iujvzdzm2gm

It has everyhting in it including electronics installation. If you have an older kit and need the update parts, please contact me and I'll send you the new parts.

Regards,

Rick
rpmtech1

Return to R/C Modeler