Banner Ad 1

Modelbrass

R/C Submarine modelers

Modelbrass

Postby Pedro Gómez » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:04 pm

We were trying to contact by e-mail with Modelbrass, without success.

Someone knows what is happening?.

We are interested in buy a 1/40 brass deck for a Robbe XXI type, and another for a Robbe VIIC.

Someone can help us?
Pedro Gómez
SubCommittee Member

Postby bbdave » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:48 pm

I have tried contacting them with no joy and i have spoken to retailers that have tried ordering stock and they have also drawn a blank so i'm not sure if they're still trading.
bbdave

Postby Corsaire » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Hola Pedro,

Ditto here. I tried that about a year ago with no success, no replies to emails at all, they seem out of business.

Brian
"Übung macht den Meister"
Corsaire

Postby gawnefishing » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 pm

:D Modelbrass is still selling decks. I bought a deck for my Robbe U-47 back in June this year. I had a hard time contacting the owner. The email address at the web site is "NO" good. The owner told me that he doesn't even look at the incoming email. The best way to contact him is to call the phone number listed at the site. And leave a message with contact info. The voice message will say something about car graphics, don't let it fool you that's Modelbrass. I do have a email address to contact him, but it might be his home email, so I don't think it's a good idea to give it out.

I bought a VIIC deck for my boat cost $165.00 with s/h. VERY NICE deck, well worth the money.

Receiving time after ordering was about 4-5 weeks. Deck was mailed flat sandwiched between two pieces of wood.

Also part of the kit was the extension for the wintergarden, hatches, brass screws, brass tubes for the bollards.

Hope this helps anyone building the Robbe U-47. I am new at this "New Hobby" Going to start building after Christmas. See Ya, GawneFishing
gawnefishing

Return to R/C Modeler