Banner Ad 1

u-47 with a diference

R/C Submarine modelers

Postby uk_scorpion » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:22 pm

at last after nearly 4 years of building on and of my u-47 is ready for the big test.
just waiting for a nice day,get my fishing rod and of we go,then is back to dry dock for the weathering to be done.
Last edited by uk_scorpion on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
uk_scorpion

Re: u-47 with a diference

Postby noney » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:26 pm

uk_scorpion wrote:hi, at the moment im doing the track rail.after pushing the base frame in to the pressure vessel and marking the position where the 2x 40mm track rail got to go,what do i do with the HP strip? clue it in to the pipe all the way through,so the track rail can follow it,or do i remove it and the the x2 40mm track rail strips do the job.surely the frame will twist around and will have a job finding the 2nd track rail peace on the other end when you re conect both halfs. maybe im wrong as im new to thise type of model.by the way the manual didnt explain at all what you supose to do with the HP strip in the end.

Hi Scorpion,
I am exactly where you were when you posted this question. It appears by your next post that you figured it out, but did not explain. You did post a photo but my computer cannot make it clear. I'm not even sure just how the HP strip is used. Can you explain please?

Gene
Time is a patient predator.
noney

Previous

Return to R/C Modeler