Thanks for the input gents,
I have been working a lot lately but have managed to add some foam to help with the overweight delima. Also, I still have a leak around the joint where the two hulls come together. I tried a trick to the joiner screw, but it did not work, the leak is still there. My next move is to create a spacer for the "O" ring to try and get a better seal. I think the screw is not able to tighten enough because of a possible misalignment of space of the hull shape. If you understood that, my hats off to you!
Anyway, I will continue my testing and I will reduce the weight of the CT. By the way, I did remove a lot of material with the dremel, but possibly not enough.