Banner Ad 1

Does anyone know? - Website gone

R/C Submarine modelers

Postby Silent Hunter » Sun Mar 09, 2003 8:03 pm

Does anyone know what is up with www.marinerc.com website. I have really enjoyed it's prescence in the past, and found it very helpful in contructing my Typhoon. I hope Dean is ok.
Richard Frisch
Subcommittee member #2348
Silent Hunter

Postby ThierryC » Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:49 pm

Hi there

www.marinerc.com is curently down because Dean is hosting the website on his own server and his ISP went bankrupt or something like that he doesn;t have internet access, so he cannot broadcast his website anymore.
I was one of the regulars from his forum and I have build the Eegel Typhoon and know it all inside and out, so if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask !
There are 10 kind of people, those who undertand binary and those who don't !
Sub-Systems
ThierryC

Postby Silent Hunter » Sun Mar 09, 2003 10:11 pm

Thanks very much Thierry. I sure hope all goes well for Dean and he gets things back up and running again. I probably will have many questions for you regarding the Typhoon. I do try to discover as much as possible on my own, but sometimes I just feel it's easier to ask someone with experience. You were highly reccommended to me by Chris Klepsch, whom I met last September at the Submarine regatta in B.C that was hosted by a great group of folks in my area. So glad to finally have made contact with you! :)
Richard Frisch
Silent Hunter

Postby ThierryC » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:18 am

I have no idea when Dean's site will come back up, probably as soon as he find a replacement ISP.
I know Chris very good as he is a member of SubCom-ON and I greatly admire his modeling skills ! I am not worthy of being "highly" recommended by him :D
There was a website that showed pictures of the Cultus Lake run, do you know what happened to it ?
There are 10 kind of people, those who undertand binary and those who don't !
Sub-Systems
ThierryC

Postby Silent Hunter » Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:01 pm

I am not aware of a site that had pictures posted, But I have several that I took. I'd be happy to share with you, just give me a little time to get them posted at my site and then I will give you the URL. :D
Richard Frisch
Silent Hunter

Return to R/C Modeler