Banner Ad 1

I AM SOMEBODY NOW!!!!!

Local Chapter covering Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, and Nebraska.

Postby 87-1046108477 » Wed Mar 26, 2003 12:58 pm

My Subcommitte membership cmae in the mail today!!!!!!! Now comes the hard part....... What to build...... My ultimate goal is to build a Balao class. But sence the only hull that is not part of an $1100 kit has no scribing, deck, or hole marking, and concidering I don't have the skill to do that myself, I will have to settle for something else first. Oh for a Typhoon. What ever I build it will be 1:96 or 1:100 to match me surface targets. I can't afford to buy an entire kit like the Engle stuff from Germany. I am not too sure if I want to buy anything from Germany anyway. I am not very happy with Germany right now. Those Robbe U-99s look good but I would have to make it a static diver. I have read the big article about modifying it. I have also seen in one of the photo galleries a Robbe U-47 with a ballist tank installed but I have no idea who made it. This would be very cool.

I can't wait to go to my first Regatta. I want to get a boat in the water by summer but I guess I am just too picky. :angry:

Edited By Wartoy on 1048699931
87-1046108477

Return to SubRon5