Banner Ad 1

2013 Fun Run Sub Regatta Raffle

Western US Coast Local Chapter - Mare Island

2013 Fun Run Sub Regatta Raffle

Postby DMarquez3014 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Hey there one and all.

The 2013 Fun Run Sub Regatta is almost upon us.

I will be holding our 3rd annual raffle again and I have a lot of great stuff this year. What is new is that I will be holding a silent auction, the items up for bid are the 1/72 Moebius Skipjack and 1/35 Bronco Type XXIII. Both items will have the min starting bid price posted on the box, then let bids begin. The items will go to the highest bidder :D I am also working on lining up some sponsors that will help keep this great event going and make it better for all.

Just a reminder if you have any items you may want to donate to the raffle table please do so, it will be greatly appreciated.

I do like to give in advanced a great big Thank you! to Mr. Ode Touye for getting us the uses of the casting pond and our Skipper Tom Anderson for his guidance and support in making this event possible, Jeff Porteous for producing the teaser flyers & posting the announcements in the SCR and Mark Jones for all his help and contributions to the raffle.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the pond.

Keep Zero Bubble.

David Marquez SC #3014
DMarquez3014
SubCommittee Member

Re: 2013 Fun Run Sub Regatta Raffle

Postby JefftyToo » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:14 am

Thanks, Dave. And to everyone else, a reminder: what Dave's talking about is the annual SubComMI Fall Fun Run held at the casting ponds of Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. This year it will be taking place on October 26 and 27. Just wanna make sure everyone's on the same page—and at the same venue at the same time!

JeffP
Sure writing is easy: just sit staring at a blank page until the drops of blood start forming on your forehead.
JefftyToo
SubCommittee Member

Re: 2013 Fun Run Sub Regatta Raffle

Postby DMarquez3014 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:45 am

Hey Jeff,

Thank you for the adding the clarification on the event. I do look forward to seeing you at the pond and reading your report on the sub regatta in Carmel Indiana. :D
DMarquez3014
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComMI