Banner Ad 1

2013 Run Schedule for Lake Natoma

Western US Coast Local Chapter - Mare Island

2013 Run Schedule for Lake Natoma

Postby DMarquez3014 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:31 pm

Happy New Year one and all!

I am busy working on a new sub run schedule for the spring to fall months at lake Natoma in Sacramento, I am looking forward to another great year so please don't hesitate to let me know what weekends on the calander looks good to you? Mark Jones and I have plans to attend the Makers Fair this year in May with the Western Warship Combat Group we will bring our boats with us to show off, we are also expecting to make the invited return visit to the Santa Clara County Model Aircaft Show in Morgan Hill in July to put on another r/c sub demonstration, we will have our tent/tables with our SubCom MI banner proudly on display(which we did not have last year) we will also have a pool again too with some toy r/c mini-subs available for the kids to play with. (See last year July 9th posting)
If any of you should happen find a place near you that you can run your boats, please give me a shout and maybe we can schedule a run there?

Keep Zero Bubble.

David Marquez SC#3014
DMarquez3014
SubCommittee Member

Re: 2013 Run Schedule for Lake Natoma

Postby DMarquez3014 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Ahoy There,

Here are the dates for the 2013 sub runs at lake Natoma, all dates are set for Saturday, Sundays are optional if that works better for you. Pick as many dates as you like :D
Park hours are from 9AM to sunset. We start around 9:30 or 10AM. Parking is limited so get there early. Day use fee is still $10.00 Dollars at the gate.

May 4th, Or 13th, (Note: May 18th, Mark Jones and I are planning to be at the Makers Fair in San Meteo with the Western Warship Combat Group, we hope to put on a rc sub demonstration in their pool in between their battles. I will keep you posted as plans firm up.) The following 25th is Memorial Day weekend, the big opening weekend of Summer, alots of people will be on the road so if you would like to come up to the lake, expect a big crowds.

June 9th, 22nd, (Note: Optional, Ho'okahi Pu'uwai Out rigger canoe club will hold their regatta 2 on Sunday June 16th Fathers Day, Great fun, good time to show off the boats to attendee's :D .)

July 13th, (Note: On July 6-7th Mark Jones and I will be making a return visit to Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Show in Morgan Hill. We will have our SC booth and pool again to display and demo our boats and have mini-rc subs for the kids to play with.) ( Optional, Ho'okahi Pu'uwai Out rigger canoe club regatta 3 on Sunday July 21st.) 27th, is yours truly big 50th birthday at the lake :D

August 10th, 24th,

September 7th, 21st,

October 5th, 19th (San Francisco Fun Run October 26 - 27th)

I look forward to seeing many of you at the lake.

Keep Zero Bubble.

David Marquez SC #3014
DMarquez3014
SubCommittee Member

Return to SubComMI