Banner Ad 1

SCDS meeting

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Postby g2tiger » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Gents,

Have a great day. I will be thinking of you. I have had a minor setback on the USS Cod. I was hoping to get some decals of the conning tower as she sits today and I have no one to make the decals. Kevin Price sent me a link to a guy who can do ti but the price will be over $200!

Any ideas? Also I am still waiting for my ESC. After that I should be ready to get wet again and see how she sits and runs.
g2tiger
SubCommittee Member

Postby Rogue Sub » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:11 pm

you forgot about that alternate path Charlie. What ab out the testors decal kit... You just print them out on your computer....much cheaper
Kevin
A Global Force For Good

http://WWW.ROGUESUBWORKS.COM
Rogue Sub

Re: Polaris Surprise

Postby Polaris » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Warren L. Wilson wrote:Polaris:

You missed last year due to a surprise in which you got an above ground test pool.

What's it going to be this year?

I think that I'll mark my calender for next year.

You'll be sorely missed.

We can all try for July 24th.

Warren

Well technically this year isnt my party, its my step fathers' 70th. But because his falls on the 26th and mine is the 28th they planned to do an Oh By The Way cake for me. So I'm sure I wont score like I did last year.

I had planned to go run my subs as a birthday gift to myself, but ohwell, I was looking forward to seeing everyone, guess it will wait till next month.

sink one for me!

Stuart
# 3090

Good Judgement comes from expirence, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgement.
Polaris

Postby g2tiger » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 am

Polaris,

I'm sure your wife will surprise you and surpass any expectations. Mine does all the time. Perhaps the nice large scale Disney Nautilus might be in your future.

Kevin,

I am thinking on the Decal printing set. but I need to do it son as the regatta is around the corner. "Scotty, I need more power! Captain, if I give her any more we'll blow the discronificator circuits!"
g2tiger
SubCommittee Member

Postby Polaris » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Sorry I missed the June meet, but I guess if my subs dont see water, at least they can be used for something besides dust collectors in the garage. Here are some photos of my step dads 70th b-day.

# 3090

Good Judgement comes from expirence, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgement.
Polaris

Previous

Return to SubComDeepSouth