Banner Ad 1

Another Subregatta Location ,Paradise! - Ginnie Springs

South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida Local Chapter

Postby aquadeep » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:56 am

:D Fellow submariners, yesterday I went on a little afternoon drive to check out a spring a diver told me about and what a place I found ! Called Gennie Springs ,a privately owned 200 acker camp/RV ,cave spring resort that is paridise.There are 7 springs to chose from all with decks and stairs to the water and bellow set up for divers and their heavy gear,just great for us as well.The springs guys are ausome for subs just what I have been serching for,cristal clear watter light collor bottom sand and rock formations to explore ,no gators of coarse,and with all the fascilities right there for our needs .covered pavillions with light and babiQs that can be reserved in advance and alot more.Submarines are wellcome!!Check it out and let me know ,both this place and The Devils Den are fantastic submarine running locations ,this one has the best water.Thanks Dave

http://www.ginniespringsoutdoors.com/index.html

Edited By aquadeep on 1152543573
"I like submarine comanders ,they don't have time for bull!!" and
"Don't tell me it can't be done!"

President Roosevelt

Dave Amur Ship Yard
aquadeep

Postby wolfsong » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:41 pm

i would vote for devils den for now. much cheaper camping rates, lower daily rates and i can bring my dog with me to the campground.. no pets at ginnie springs.. so i can't camp there...

stefan
Submariner, qualified in 1990 ,U21 Class 206

Life is Simple.. either you are qualified or you are not ! .. silent service
wolfsong

Return to SubComDeepSouth